Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Sharon Anthony Jacket: Patches

When I am tuned into something, it starts appearing everywhere.  I had never heard of Sharon Anthony until I found the fabulous patchwork jacket I showed yesterday.  Last night another one fell into my hands!  How could I have missed this designer all these years?  It's a mystery!  :-)

Such a fun jacket!  I've been pinning lots of jacket ideas on my Pinterest board with the thought of "patching".   If you are a Pinner, let me know.  I'd love to follow your boards.

Sharon Anthony Jackets & Blazers - Sharon Anthony Patched Lined Ruffle Blazer Jacket

Details about this jacket can be found in my Poshmark store.

1 comment:

  1. What fun that is! I still like the other one best, but this one has lots of pizazz, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!