Friday, June 10, 2022

Improvisational quilt top finished

 


I wish I could say this used up a lot of my scraps but, who am I kidding?   I bet I have enough of this group for another small quilt.  It’s so therapeutic for me to sit a little while and just stitch.  I’m going to give myself permission to make another top.  There’s joy in looking at many of my favorite fabrics sewn together.  Once it’s quilted that joy will be coupled with comfort and warmth.  

Speaking of warmth!  Oh My Goodness!  We’re headed for a heat wave & it’s early June   I hope this is not the summer forecast.   Thankfully Hawkins’ pool is open.    



How’s the summer heat in your part of the USA? 
Join the Conversation! 


2 comments:

  1. Warning up here this weekend, but we're closer to the coast now, so it's nicely bearable. Your while is so happy and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt. Autocorrect is a brat.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!