Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Finishes!

 Hawkins called yesterday asking if I wanted to go to Galveston for Valentine's weekend.  It would be the 1st trip in the camper.  Sure, let's try it before the big Lake Waco trip the 1st week of March.  

It also really motivated me to finish the promised café curtains for the windows and the bed quilt. 


This quilt really turned out swell!  
 
 
Cheerful little café curtains for the camper windows



I used a little warm-up time to stitch a few improvisational strip lengths.  I usually stitch and press, then stitch and press but I went all rogue and just stitched yesterday.  I'm just trying to capture the leftover pieces from the latest group of quilts into a manageable piece.  

Join the Conversation!
💬💬💬

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I especially like your quilt! All the greens & bright colors are right up my alley! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should do a video on how you bind on the machine. Yours looks so much nicer than mine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!