Monday, October 7, 2019

2nd Rayon Quilt

What started out as an idea to use a few rayon Hawaiian shirts has ballooned into a full on attack on my rayon clothes stash!  Well, it had to happen.   I pawed through some more boxes last night looking for rayon clothes/pieces.  When it was all said and done, I probably have enough for 10 more quilts.  Apparently I've been collecting rayon full pleated or gathered skirts longer than I remembered.

Few pictures from Rayon Quilt #2.  It's ready for trimming and binding.

No photo description available.

No photo description available.

That purple with the zigzag is from the 90s.  Aaawk!  Is it really 20 years ago? 

These really are fun to stitch!  Not hard to design but fulfilling in their results.

Please Join the Conversation!  💬💬💬

1 comment:

  1. nicely colorful! i like the purples in there - all of them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!