Monday, March 18, 2019

Running a Studio: Goal Setting

Running a Studio takes Work + Concentration! 
If my only focus was personal sewing and quilting, I wouldn't worry too much about goals.  Currently, my studio purpose is to create artwork to sell and accept commissioned work. 
Even when I know I am working to make the mortgage payment, it's easy enough to get sidetracked with shiny new ideas. In an effort to stay on track with some new shiny ideas I just created for myself recently, I've started writing weekly goals on Monday. 


What do you think? Can I make this week happen?

Have a Creative Day, Y'All! 

3 comments:

  1. Making a list of goals did help me stay focused when I did it. I didn't get everything on the list done, but I got more done than I would have without the list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve always believed goal-setting (even in the form of simple to-do lists) is key to productivity. Way to go, Debra!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can! Just keep checking your progress every day, and it's amazing. I love my Monday Goals, because they keep me on track. I don't birdwalk nearly as much with them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!