Tuesday, January 15, 2019

TShirt Quilt: Quirky Machine Quilting

Before I can load any of my recently finished cotton quilts on my longarm, I have to finish quilting the Tshirt quilt currently on the machine.
In the past couple of weeks I've been reacquainting myself with some designs via YouTube videos.  Since the Tshirt quilt will be mine, I decided it would be a good canvas for some practice stitching.


 No photo description available.

Image may contain: indoor

No photo description available.

My new motto:  Fun is better than Perfect!  Ha! Ha!  

I've forgotten the right pace to take for smooth curves.  My machine wants to gallop ahead of me & I end up with big swoops.  Oh wait!  I intended to stitch big swoops!  :-)  Changing directions seems to be giving me some pause.  It might be time to review the video again.

Anyway!  It's all fun! 

Have a Creative Day, Y'All! 

1 comment:

  1. It looks okay to me! Do you ever watch the APQS videos? They have some pretty cool designs, too. I always went way slower on my machine speed than most people, sort of gave me time to think along the way! LOL Practice on those hurricane quilts, too. It will look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!