Monday, November 12, 2018

Vintage Market Days in Spring TX

Image may contain: outdoor


 No automatic alt text available.

Gene built new displays for me.  I designed them from repurposed doors & shutters I bought at ReStore, the Habitat for Humanity store.  This is their 1st market and I am so pleased with them!  

Image may contain: people standing and outdoor

No automatic alt text available.

Pretty gypsy jewelry from Lady Rose Lane, my friend in Arlington

No automatic alt text available.

Great winter scarves and hats from my church stitching group! Collection of kitchen towels with machine embroidery

Image may contain: people standing

No automatic alt text available.

Image may contain: indoor



Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, hat and outdoor

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing

I didn't believe the weather forecast so ended up layering everything I could find to stay warm.  This is what 2 sweaters and a jean jacket look like on me!  :-)  The weekend weather flip flopped between rain and wind.  Certainly not ideal but overall, I was able to make some valuable connections with people who will help me along my journey.  For that opportunity I am grateful. 

Have a Creative Day, Y'All!

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful display of "happy colors" & talent. Thanks for allowing my bracelets to be a part of your fun adventure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The displays look very professional. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry the weather was awful, but wow your booth looks great anyway! It's a wonderful display, professional and appealing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!