Sunday, November 18, 2018

Mistletoe Market in Midtown Houston

The Mistletoe Market started Friday night. Just about the time everyone got their booths set up, it got very windy and cold.  I was thankful for all the handknit clothes my mom has knit for me through the years.  :-)





 
This cute young lady bought the vintage apron right off my mannequin!  So fun!



   
Breakfast Delivery!  

   
Gene loves to chat with everyone at the markets.  This artist remembered him from last year's market. They had a fine time sharing some conversation together.



The food trucks were excellent!  This is the best gumbo I've had and especially welcome on a chilly day. 

Have a Creative Day, Y'All! 

1 comment:

  1. Your booth looks great, and you are so cute in your colorful shawl and jeans. How brave you and Gene were in the cold. I hope it didn't keep shoppers away! It looks like a terrific venue. You just can't tell about weather this time of year any more - if you ever could! I hope it was a terrific market for you. You have such a wide variety of gifts, something for everyone, I would think!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!