Saturday, September 15, 2018

Improvisational TShirt Quilt: no. 2 Progress











It turns out this quilt was impossible to photograph well.  All the pictures came out with blue or purple tones.  I threw it on my bed and it looks more like itself.  It's not as rumpled or as bumpy as it looks.  The under quilts weren't exactly flat!


The scarves worked out alright.  The black one had some raised dotted areas that may have given my machine a little trouble.  I'll have to look more closely when I attach the binding.  Full of drape-so that's a plus!  The earthy comforting colors of the knit fabrics are appealing.  I like how the colors and prints play off of each other. 


1 comment:

  1. You have some terrific colors and fabric designs in there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Joining the Conversation!